- The effect of cooling CCD detectors for spectroscopy download
- Optical detection basics
- Spectrometer Design Guide
- Detector Selection Guide
- How to choose a spectrometer download
- Coupling into your spectrometer download
- Range and resolution for RG and TG based spectrometers download
- Comparison of SONY ILX511B and Hamamatsu S10420 download
- Comparison of SONY ILX511B and Hamamatsu S11639 download
- Signal-to-noise ratio and dynamic range definitions download
- Spectrometer Design Guide download
The spectrometer design guide provides some simple and easy to use design guidelines and formulas for designing, evaluating and comparing various diode array, diffraction grating based spectrometer designs.
The detector selection guide can be used to identify which type of linear array detector best suits your spectroscopy application.
- Dynamic gate algorithm for multimode fiber Bragg grating sensor systems
- How to Design a Miniature Raman Spectrometer