High throughput and robust spectrometer modules for OEM integration
The ROCK NIR spectrometers offer the market’s highest throughput industrial grade spectrometers. These benefits are accomplished by our highly efficient in-house manufactured transmission gratings and a high numerical aperture 0.22 (f/2.2) nearly on-axis beam geometry in the optical bench.
The ROCK NIR spectrometers enable better sensitivity and/or lower optical light input power than traditional spectrometers.
- 900 to 1700 nm wavelength ranges
- Numerical aperture of 0.22
- Typical resolution of 4 nm (FWHM)
- Symmetrical peak shapes
- Athermal optical bench
- RSM-420 – ROCK NIR 900-1700 nm spectrometer with 256 pixels, TE-cooled InGaAs detector array
- RSM-445 – ROCK NIR 900-1700 nm spectrometer with 512 pixels, TE-cooled InGaAs detector array
Download Product Sheets
Request a quotation here for any of our ROCK spectrometers. If you have special requirements for resolution, detector, or wavelength range just enter those into the “Request quotation” form.