Compact Deep UV Spectrometer
FREEDOM HR-DUV offers the perfect balance between compact size and high resolution in your instrument design due to the use of Ibsen Photonics unique transmission grating technology. The spectrometer is robust and almost athermal and can operate under demanding environmental conditions.
Furthermore, the FREEDOM DUV spectrometers support a wavelength range down to 178 nm with high sensitivity and it is fitted with valves for purching with inert gases.
- 178 to 409 nm wavelength range
- Resolution: 0.3 nm (typical)
- Footprint of 61 mm x 64 mm x 19 mm
- Ideal for compact Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS)
- Valves for purching with innert gas
|FHW-380||Hamamatsu S11156-2048-02 BT-CCD||Short integration time|
Download Product Sheets
Request a quotation here for any of our FREEDOM spectrometers. If you have special requirements for resolution, detector, or wavelength range just enter those into the “Request quotation” form.