High Numerical Aperture
The EAGLE Raman-S is a robust, athermal, industrial grade, diode array based spectrometer especially well-suited for Raman spectroscopy.
- Wavelength range 800 – 1100 nm to enable both 785 and 830 nm laser wavelengths
- High resolution down to 0.4 nm (6 cm-1 @ 830 nm)
- High NA of 0.3 / F-number 1.6
- High efficiency, transmission grating based design
- High throughput
- Robust and athermal design
- Support for multiple camera/detector types
- Error free imaging of linear fiber array in image plane
BT-CCD 1-stage TE-cooled
|ENS-C316||Andor iVac 316|
-60 Deg. C cooled camera
|Long integration time|
Download Product Sheets
How to Use your Spectrometer
You also have several options for reading out over a standard interface like USB or SPI with our different electronics options, which you can see here.
Request a quotation here for any of our EAGLE spectrometers. If you have special requirements for resolution, detector, or wavelength range just enter those into the “Request Quotation” form.