What do I do, if the connection is bad?
If the connection goes bad during the webinar, or if you have problems with the sound, you can try one or more of the following:
- Close all other programs using your internet connection – e.g. Skype or your email program
- Use a fixed internet connection rather than a wireless
- Open the webinar in another browser (Google Chrome is recommended, but other browsers like Internet Explore, Firefox, Edge and Safari can also be used if you have the newest version)
- Update your screen by clicking F5 or Ctrl + R
- Restart the webinar by closing the window and log in again. Consider restarting your browser first
- Open the webinar on another device (e.g. smartphone, tablet or computer)
- If you don’t have any sound in your headset, then try to call into the webinar with your phone instead. The phone number is included in the email you have received with the link to the webinar
If nothing of the above works, then you can write to your webinar host either by using the chat in the webinar or by email.
webinar platform. You can find support here.