NFH Technology Services
Ibsen offers NFH Technology Services
Holographically produced NFH Phase masks combined with a mask aligner enable volume manufacturing of very small grating periods. Ibsen’s period accuracy down to +/- 0.1 Ångström and a large grating area further enhance customer manufacturing performance and yield. Ibsen’s NFH Services can kick-start process implementation for customers, reducing implementation costs and time-to-market.
- Production advantages over crossed laser beam and e-beam writers
- Manufacturing oriented process for industry standard tool (mask aligner)
- Grating periods between 260 nm and 600 nm
- Period accuracy with holographic Phase mask precision
- Large grating areas
Based on more than seven man-years of intensive experience with NFH, Ibsen offers both pre-investment services that ease the NFH investment decision and implementation services that can reduce NFH process optimization time for our customers.
- Demo Visit: A live demonstration of NFH technology at Ibsen on generic wafers, with the goal of providing a proof-of-concept demonstration and clear picture of Ibsen’s NFH service offerings.
- Viability Study: A limited optimization of Ibsen’s NFH processes on customer wafers at Ibsen’s facilities, with the goal of demonstrating proof of viability of NFH on customer specific wafers.
- Layer Optimization Recipe: Individually optimized (calculated) layer recipe including materials, thicknesses, optimization criteria and optimization protocol, to be used as a starting point for the customer’s own optimization. Optional experimental verification.
- NFH Handbook: Extensive documentation including sections on background history, critical aspects and practical solutions to NFH processing, which is a valuable and time-saving education for the customer’s NFH process engineer.
- Training: As a part of customizing offerings for the customer’s specific needs, Ibsen also offers training of your NFH process engineer at Ibsen or on-site. Contact us for further discussions.
Further Information and Ordering
For further information or to request a quotation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.