Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG) Buyer’s Guide
If you are looking for a supplier for your FBG grating requirement, we can help! Depending on your application, type of requirement etc, you can choose the ideal supplier from the following list of well-reputed FBG vendors. Needless to say, the best FBGs are made when the best Phase masks are used!
Advanced Optics Solutions (AOS) GmbH is an experienced manufacturer of fiber Bragg gratings and grating related products, such as DWDM filters, tuneable filters, wavelength lockers, ASE filters, and a lot of other scientific products; in small, medium, and large quantities. Furthermore, AOS’ activities cover the whole range of services and products for fiber-optic strain and temperature sensing based on FBG sensors for structural health monitoring in geotechnics, civil engineering, power generation, chemical industry, etc. Due to more than 10 years experience in this field, our company acts as a one-stop supplier for sensors, monitoring units, and related infrastructure.
AtGrating is a manufacturer specializing in fiber Bragg gratings (FBG), FBG sensor and FBG sensing systems. Since 2009, AtGrating is dedicated to the field of FBG components and FBG sensing systems. AtGrating is always doing research in the field with great concentration. AtGrating has a big range of FBG products including apodized FBGs, FBG arrays, high temperature FBGs, chirped FBGs, FBG wavelength lockers, long period gratings, polarization-maintained fiber gratings and other specially customized FBGs.
Additionally, AtGrating offers FBG-based sensors and sensing systems including temperature sensors, strain sensors (can be temperature compensation), displacement sensors, pressure sensors and customized wavelength interrogators.
AtGrating complies with a simply principle: creative and considerate. AtGrating’s goal is to provide our customers with high quality products and a full customized support as well.
Phone: +86 755 2667 1425
Fax: +86 755 2667 6453
FBGS develops & manufactures optical fiber for strain, pressure and temperature sensing using a unique process. Unlike most other manufacturers, FBGS uses a Draw Tower technique which guarantees high mechanical strength (>5% strain).
Other benefits of our fiber include:
- Excellent strain transfer due to Ormocer* coating used
- Uniform coating coverage, as no coating removal is required during production
- Negligible losses due to bending
- Wide temperature range (-180 to 200 °C)
- High repeatability due to automated production process
- Low cost of dense sensor arrays
- Fully licensed with state of art class 1,000 clean room FBG manufacturing facility in China.
- We specialized in manufacturing volume FBGs and FBG based products
- Pump locker FBGs: Mainly cover 980nm /1480 nm range
- DWDM FBGs: mainly cover C band
- Sensing FBGs: Fully cover 1480 nm to1620 nm
- Fiber laser FBGs: Mainly cover 1 um center wavelength range.
- Special FBGs: Long period / chirp / phase shift sampling / Blazed FBG
- Contact e-mail: Tommy@technicasa.com
* ORMOCER® is a Trademark of Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft zur Forderung der angewandten Forschung e.V.
FBSG’s fiber is supplied as an OEM component into industries looking for innovative sensing solutions and is especially suitable for use in harsh environments and high fatigue conditions. The full measurement chain is available including bespoke FBG arrrays, packaged sensors, instrumentation and software for later analysis.
Note: More to come!
Note: If you are an FBG manufacturer and would like to be listed in this Buyer’s Guide, please feel free to contact us, by e-mail or using the dialogue options at the top right of this page.