High throughput and robust spectrometer modules for OEM integration
The ROCK VIS spectrometers offer the market’s highest throughput industrial grade spectrometers. These benefits are accomplished by our highly efficient in-house manufactured transmission gratings and a high numerical aperture 0.22 (f/2.2) nearly on-axis beam geometry in the optical bench.
The ROCK VIS spectrometers enable better sensitivity and/or lower optical light input power than traditional spectrometers.
- 380 to 770 nm wavelength range
- Numerical aperture of 0.22
- Configurable resolution from 7.0 to…nm
- Signal-to-noise Ratio up to 10000:1 with NMOS detector
- Symmetrical peak shapes
- Athermal optical bench
- RSV-200 and RSV-220 – for high dynamic range and S/N (up to 20000:1 and 10000:1, respectively)
- RSV-305 – for high sensitivity and medium S/N
Download Product Sheets
Request a quotation here for any of our ROCK spectrometers. If you have special requirements for resolution, detector, or wavelength range just enter those into the “Request quotation” form.