With this email, we want to bring to your attention the many opportunities for engagement that Ibsen Photonics is offering you at the SPIE BiOS/Photonics West trade show in San Francisco from February 7th through 12th.
All our technical experts in Spectrometers, FBG interrogators (I-MON’s), Phase Masks, Pulse Compression gratings, Telecom gratings, and Spectrometer gratings will be there, which gives you a great chance to talk to them and get valuable input to your photonics projects.
We will be launching the ultra compact and high resolution FREEDOM Raman spectrometer for integrators of handheld and low cost Raman instruments.
Dr. Bjarke Rose will be giving a talk on “Programmable spectroscopy enabled by DLP”, and Dr. Thomas Rasmussen will be giving a talk on “FREEDOM – the latest advances in compact spectroscopy”.
You can stop by our booth #(8)943, get more information, schedule a meeting, or listen to one of our talks by clicking on any of the links.
- I would like to get pre-launch information on the FREEDOM Raman
- I would like to schedule a meeting
- I plan to listen to “FREEDOM – the latest advances in compact spectroscopy”
- I plan to listen to “Programmable spectro-scopy enabled by DLP”
- I plan to stop by your booth #(8)943
We sincerely hope to see you in San Francisco.
The Ibsen Sales Team: Henrik, Thomas, Kristian, Bjarke & Heidi