Spring is upon us (at least in the northern hemisphere), and Ibsen has recently qualified a brand new cleaning line in our Phase mask manufacturing.
In combination with our 100% class 10 clean room environment, Ibsen Phase masks represent the highest standard in low-defect level Phase masks. Even the cleanest Phase mask will, however, get contaminated in use. Phase mask contamination can occur through residue on the fiber that is transferred onto the Phase mask during the writing process, and is also dependent on care of handling as well as environment cleanliness. Effective and regular Phase mask cleaning can prolong the lifetime of your Phase masks.
Why not get into the spring cleaning spirit, and have your Phase mask library cleaned?
Ibsen is currently offering Phase mask Spring cleaning in 2 variations – see below for more details.
Kristian Buchwald, VP Gratings
“Simply cleans your Phase masks”
Basic Clean service simply cleans your Phase masks using our effective cleaning process. The price for Basic Clean is EUR 300,- per mask, but we currently offer:
- Cleaning of 1-5 Phase masks: EUR 250.- per Phase mask
- Cleaning of 6-10 Phase masks: EUR 200.- per Phase mask
- Cleaning of 11+ Phase mask: EUR 160.- per Phase mask
“Much more than clean!”
Premium Clean service includes the following:
- Evaluation of Phase mask condition upon receival
- Defect inspection report prior to cleaning
- Defect inspection report following cleaning
- Evaluation of Phase mask condition after cleaning
This combination of cleaning and characterization can give you feedback on the quality of your Phase mask handling as well as providing a status evaluation on the performance level of the Phase mask.
The price for Premium Clean is EUR 500.- per mask, but we currently offer:
- Cleaning of 1-5 Phase masks: EUR 400.- per Phase mask
- Cleaning of 6-10 Phase masks: EUR 320.- per Phase mask
- Cleaning of 11+ Phase mask: EUR 250.- per Phase mask
Contact Ibsen today and arrange a spring cleaning of your dirty Phase masks!
Click here for more details on Ibsen’s own Phase Masks.