Spectrometer Gratings UV 200 nm – 400 nm
Ibsen Fused Silica Transmission Gratings enable high resolution, high efficiency gratings that are ideal for compact spectrometers
Ibsen offers a line of spectrometer gratings spanning from UV bandwidths over VIS to NIR bandwidths, and also offers custom design of gratings for your OEM application. Production utilizes proprietary, cost-effective Holostepper technology, allowing the manufacturing of holographic, 100% fused silica Master gratings at prices previously only possible for replicas.
Features and benefits
- Holographic stepper patterning technology combines the highest quality of holography with the reproducibility and cost level of replicated gratings.
- 100% Fused silica gratings provide unbeatable temperature stability, environmental tolerance and power damage threshold – including UV
- Grating resolutions up to 5000 l/mm
- High diffraction efficiency with high dispersion
- Low polarization dependence (PDL) over broad spectral range
- Combined wavelength dispersion and folding elements
- Multiple prototyping, small and high volume production technologies
- Class 10 cleanroom production ensures low noise and high cleanliness – as well as a controlled environment for Ibsen’s extensive metrology capabilities.
- Extensive grating metrology including proprietary period measurement systems, a versatile diffraction efficiency measurement system, a high resolution defect inspection system as well as AFM/SEM ensuring that agreed upon specifications are fullfilled.
In addition to OEM grating supply, Ibsen offers a full line of standard spectrometer gratings which are available from stock:
|Grating area |
(mm x mm)
(mm x mm)
|UV-VIS-1250-702||190 - 850||1250||4.0 x 4.0||5.0 x 8.0|
|UV-NIR-966-701||190 - 1100||966.2||4 x 4||5 x 8|
|UV-2847-901||200 - 400||2847||13.5 x 12. 5||15 x 15|
|XVIS-1274-904||360 - 830||1274||4 x 4||5 x 7|
|XVIS-1274-920||360 - 830||1274||8.1 x 8.1||9.1 x 12|
The full Ibsen grating portfolio comprises 4 different grating types that may be suitable for various spectrometry applications – the full range is shown here: