Spectrometer Gratings NIR 800 – 2200
Ibsen Fused Silica Transmission Gratings enable high resolution, high efficiency gratings that are ideal for compact spectrometers
Ibsen offers a line of spectrometer gratings spanning from UV bandwidths over VIS to NIR bandwidths, and also offers custom design of gratings for your OEM application. Production utilizes proprietary, cost-effective Holostepper technology, allowing the manufacturing of holographic, 100% fused silica Master gratings at prices previously only possible for replicas.
Features and benefits
- Holographic stepper patterning technology combines the highest quality of holography with the reproducibility and cost level of replicated gratings.
- 100% Fused silica gratings provide unbeatable temperature stability, environmental tolerance and power damage threshold – including UV
- Grating resolutions up to 5000 l/mm
- High diffraction efficiency with high dispersion
- Low polarization dependence (PDL) over broad spectral range
- Combined wavelength dispersion and folding elements
- Multiple prototyping, small and high volume production technologies
- Class 10 cleanroom production ensures low noise and high cleanliness – as well as a controlled environment for Ibsen’s extensive metrology capabilities.
- Extensive grating metrology including proprietary period measurement systems, a versatile diffraction efficiency measurement system, a high resolution defect inspection system as well as AFM/SEM ensuring that agreed upon specifications are fullfilled.
In addition to OEM grating supply, Ibsen offers a full line of standard spectrometer gratings which are available from stock:
|Grating area |
(mm x mm)
(mm x mm)
|UV-NIR-966-701||190 - 1100||966.2||4 x 4||5 x 8|
|XSNIR-966-910||475 - 1100||966||4 x 4||5 x 7|
|XSNIR-966-913||475 - 1100||966||8.1 x 8.1||9.1 x 12|
|SNIR-966-901||500 - 1100||966||13.5 x 12.5||15 x 15|
|RAMAN NIR-1500-908||785 - 1100||1500||16 x 12||19 x 15|
|NIR-1500-903||815 - 1065||1500||16 x 12||19 x 15|
|NIR-757-905||815 - 1065||757||17.2 x 27.8||18.2 x 29.8|
|NIR-622-901||900 - 1700||622||13.5 x 12.5||15 x 15|
|XNIR-459-901||1100 - 2200||459||13.5 x 12.5||15 x 15|
|NIR-966-914||1300 - 1800||966||14 x 11.5||16 x 13.5|
The full Ibsen grating portfolio comprises 4 different grating types that may be suitable for various spectrometry applications – the full range is shown here: