Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG) Buyer’s Guide
If you are looking for a supplier for your FBG grating requirement, we can help! Depending on your application, type of requirement etc, you can choose the ideal supplier from the following list of well-reputed FBG vendors. Needless to say, the best FBGs are made when the best Phase masks are used!
The Advanced Optics Solutions (AOS) GmbH is an experienced manufacturer of fiber Bragg gratings and grating related products, such as DWDM filters, tuneable filters, wavelength lockers, ASE filters, and a lot of other scientific products; in small, medium, and large quantities. Furthermore, AOS’ activities cover the whole range of services and products for fiber-optic strain and temperature sensing based on FBG sensors for structural health monitoring in geotechnics, civil engineering, power generation, chemical industry, etc. Due to our more than 10 years experience in this field, our company acts as a one-stop supplier for sensors, monitoring units, and related infrastructure.
AtGrating is a manufacturer specializing in fiber Bragg grating (FBG), FBG sensor and FBG sensing system. Since 2009, AtGrating dedicated to the field of FBG components and FBG sensing system. AtGrating is always doing research in the field with great concentration. AtGrating has a big range of FBG products including apodized FBG, FBG array, high temperature FBG, chirped FBG, FBG wavelength locker, long period grating, polarization-maintained fiber grating and other specially customized FBG.
Additionally, AtGrating offers FBG-based sensors and sensing system including temperature sensor, strain sensor (can be temperature compensation), displacement sensor, pressure sensor and customized wavelength interrogator.
AtGrating complies with a simply principle: creative and considerate. AtGrating’s goal is to provide our customers with high quality products and a full customized support as well.
Phone: +86 755 2667 1425
Fax: +86 755 2667 6453
FBGS develops & manufactures optical fiber for strain, pressure and temperature sensing using a unique process. Unlike most other manufacturers, FBGS uses a Draw Tower technique which guarantees high mechanical strength (>5% strain).
Other benefits of their fiber include:
- Excellent strain transfer due to Ormocer* coating used
- Uniform coating coverage, as no coating removal is required during production
- Negligible losses due to bending
- Wide temperature range (-180 to 200 °C)
- High repeatability due to automated production process
- Low cost of dense sensor arrays
- Fully licensed with state of art class thousands clean room FBG manufacturing facility in China.
- We specialized on manufacturing volume FBGs and FBGs based products
- Pump locker FBG : Mainly cover 980nm /1480 nm range
- DWDM FBG : mainly cover C band
- Sensing FBG ：Fully cover 1480 nm to1620 nm
- Fiber laser FBG ：Mainly cover 1 um center wavelength range.
- Special FBGs : Long period / chirp / phase shift sampling / Blazed FBG
- Contact e-mail: Tommy@technicasa.com
* ORMOCER® is a Trademark of Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft zur Forderung der angewandten Forschung e.V.
FBSG’s fiber is supplied as an OEM component into those industries looking for innovative sensing solutions and is especially suitable for use in harsh environments and high fatigue conditions. The full measurement chain is available including bespoke FBG arrrays, packaged sensors, instrumentation and software for later analysis.
Note: More to come!
Note: If you are an FBG manufacturer and would like to be listed in this Buyer’s Guide, please feel free to contact us, by e-mail or using the dialogue options at the top right of this page.