High throughput and robust spectrometer modules for OEM integration
The ROCK VIS-NIR spectrometers offer the market’s highest throughput industrial grade spectrometers. These benefits are accomplished by our highly efficient in-house manufactured transmission gratings and a high numerical aperture 0.22 (f/2.2) nearly on-axis beam geometry in the optical bench.
- 550 to 1050 nm wavelength range
- Numerical aperture of 0.22
- Minimum resolution of 2.5 nm (FWHM)
- Signal-to-noise Ratio up to 10000:1 with NMOS detector
- Symmetrical peak shapes
- Athermal optical bench
- RST-200 – using NIR-enhanced NMOS detector for high signal-to-noise ratio, high photo-response linearity, and a large dynamic range
- RST-300 – using front-illuminated CCD for high sensitivity and low cost
Download Product Sheets
Request a quotation here for any of our ROCK spectrometers. If you have special requirements for resolution, detector, or wavelength range just enter those into the “Request quotation” form.