Ownership

Historic and present ownership of Ibsen Photonics

Ibsen Photonics originates back to Ibsen Micro Structures A/S that was founded in 1991. ADC Telecommunications Inc. acquired Ibsen Micro Structures A/S in May 2000 and changed the name to ADC Denmark. Ibsen Photonics was established as a management-led buy-out from ADC Denmark ApS on November 1, 2001, and is today privately held with FOSS A/S holding 85 % and Ibsen employees holding the remaining 15 % of the shares.